Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Superbowl and Carley

Carley surprised me on Sunday as well. I, in turn, surprised my coworker and a homeowner when I squealed "My baby!" when I saw Chris come in with her. I don't think he heard that part (or he is so used to it that it doesn't phase him anymore) as when he finished coming into the hotel he was a little surprised that everyone was looking at him and Carley. I think the homeowner now thinks that Carley is biologically mine...oops!

Chris of course hands her over :). Sunday's visit was a lot shorter then most so when Carley did leave me I couldn't get her off my mind for a while. I wanted to put Carley in Steeler's or even better yet Packers gear but I didn't have any :(. Don't worry though, I did manage to get a couple cute pictures.








Minnie Mouse!


I had to put her back :(
How can you not love this face!

No comments:

Post a Comment