Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random part 2 :)

*Knitting is going really well. Still really enjoying it. I am getting faster and my hands have stopped hurting. Today I should finish my fourth square. I have placed my other three squares around my fourth and think it will turn out really nice. I think I am going to change up my game plan. I think I am going to finish the skein and then sew all the squares I do have already together rather then waiting till November.

*Work is picking up which has been fun. So far the guests have been really nice which is new. We have increased our rates and I was expecting some fight about it but mostly everyone has been fine.

*It has been a warm 70 degree's here. Starting to seriously think about turning the AC on. This makes me happy that they weather is so pretty but sad that I can't wear my feetie pajamas :(

*Parents coming in less then a month. When they are here, we are taking my SC family out to dinner. I can't wait for my parents to meet, officially, my SC family. I think my mom and Caroline met once while I was at VS but I can't remember for sure.

*Things may be happening in the next week or so that will help us settle and get into a routine. I am really hoping everything works out because being in limbo is not fun.

*I think I may be quiting my "30 Day" project. I lost the paper telling me what each day is. So there is that but I have also not done a very good job in keeping up with it. I have fortunately had more things, more fun things, to post then that. I started the project in January and it is almost March and I am only 12 days in? Go me! haha

That is about it, for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment