Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random

  • Knitting: I still love it. I took Friday night off to let my thumb rest and I was hanging out with our friend Al and his knew gf Nina. I think I have gotten fast enough that one square can be done in 2 days so that would be 3 1/2 squares a week if I do nothing else. I am impressed with how fast I have gotten. If I do 3 1/2 squares in a week that would be great but I think that might be a bit much to shoot for. Basically, I want to come home and knit and go from there. By the time this posts I will have 2 squares total leaving 318 to do..though my Mom would before 62 left :) The numbers make sense if you knew a more about the project.
  • Brian's new nickname for me: Knitwit due to my obsessive knitting
  • Work is picking up! I am always on the phone fortunately the people are nice so far and are booking. January's commission was awful I blame that on too many monthlies and switching systems :). Have not yet figured out what December's commission was. Yes I know December comes before January but we switched computer system's Dec 1st and that has made things wonky
  • My parents are coming over my Dad's birthday in March and I am so excited!
  • I am in the midst of reading another Nora Roberts book. This is the first book in the Irish Trilogy and I am loving it so far. I have decided to read at work when phones/guests allow. One of my monthlies came down and saw I was reading a Nora Roberts book and gave me another one! This one has two books in one! SO excited! I have a big list of books to get through now :)
  • Brian is going nuts being at home M-F with nothing to do. His DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online for the none geeks hehe) account is getting a LOT of attention

That is about it...not much going on here

No comments:

Post a Comment